Hazard perception test
Hazard perception test will test your reaction to the driver’s point of view , under different traffic conditions indicated should be made (for example : slow down, stop or turn direction ) . Each question will be randomly selected 7 from 34 questions , you will see some animated fragments that describe a situation that may be encountered in real life , and then use the mouse to answer .
– 18 years of age or older to apply for dangerous tests.
– The risk of cognitive tests valid for 12 months , but not if overdue Complete get their license, will need to retake dangerous cognitive tests .
– Available through the dangerous road test test test cognitive
– 28 short films broadcast in the shadows , you’re in the driver’s point of view , in Pointed out that the reaction should be made (for example, under different traffic conditions : Slow down, stop or turn direction ) .
– The Transport Department will evaluate the safety rules based on your answers .
– Complete 45 minutes 28 movie playback . – 54 or more as a passing score